1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the responsible person
1.1 Wir are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 Verantwortlicher is Contour Lines GmbH, Wiesenstr. 38, 64331 Weiterstadt, Germany, Tel.: 0049+(0)6151-891805, E-Mail: email@example.com for the data processing on this website in the sense of the data protection basic regulation (DSGVO). The controller of personal data shall be the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 Diese website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or enquiries to the responsible person). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
If you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your mobile device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If individual cookies implemented by us also process personal data, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either to implement the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our website more interesting to you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies will also be stored on your hard drive (cookies from third parties) when you visit our website. If we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or whether to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
The information obtained via cookies and web beacons, yourIP - Addressas well as the delivery of advertising formats are transmitted to a Google server located in the USA and stored there. Google may share this information with third parties where required to do so by law, or where Google has requested third parties to process the information. However, Google will merge your IP address with the other stored data.
4) Making contact
Within the scope of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form, is apparent from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your request, this is the case if the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided there are no legal obligations to retain data.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
Pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can take place by a message to the above address of the responsible person. We store and use the data provided by you for contract processing. After complete completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data from our side was reserved, about which we inform you below accordingly.
6) Data processing for order processing
In order to process your order, we work together with the following service provider(s), who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us are passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the framework of contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the framework of payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
7) Rights of the data subject
7.1 Das grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the planned storage period. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and desired effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in the event of transfer of your data to third countries;
- Right of rectification according to art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right of immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right shall not apply in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to limitation of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand limitation of processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data is verified, which you dispute, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead demand limitation of processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we no longer need this data after achieving the purpose, or if you have lodged an objection due to your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have exercised your right to rectify, cancel or limit the processing of your personal data against the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of such rectification, cancellation or limitation, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. They shall have the right to be informed of such recipients.
- Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person as far as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once granted for the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation;
- Right to appeal pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO: If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are located, at your place of work or at the place where the alleged infringement is alleged, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
7.2 Right of objection
If we process your personal data within the scope of a weighing of interests on the basis of our predominantly legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to this processing with effect for the future for reasons arising from your particular situation.
If you make use of your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned.
However, we reserve the right to further processing if we can prove compelling reasons for the processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If your personal data is processed by us for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You can exercise the contradiction as described above.
If you make use of your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
This website uses retargeting technology from releva GmbH, Feilnerstr. 10, 10969 Berlin (www.releva.nz). This makes it possible to address visitors to our Internet pages in a targeted manner with personalised, interest-related advertising. The insertion of the advertising media is based on a cookie-based analysis of the previous usage behavior, but no personal data is stored. In the case of retargeting technology, a cookie is stored on your computer or mobile device in order to collect pseudonymised data about your interests in the context of a pseudonymised user profile and thus to adapt the advertisement individually to the stored information. These cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. You will be shown advertisements that are highly likely to meet your product and information interests. Insofar as the information collected is personally identifiable, it will be processed in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in the display of personalised advertising and market research.
Further information and the data protection regulations regarding advertising and releva GmbH can be found at https://releva.nz/datenschutz .
9) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted if they are no longer required for contract fulfilment or contract initiation and/or if we do not continue to have a justified interest in further storage.