GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions of Sale Contour Lines GmbH
§ 1 Scope of application These
terms and conditions apply to all legal transactions with Contour Lines GmbH. (see imprint)
§ 2 Right of revocation - OnlineShop/goods
/ products We sell goods exclusively to tradesmen. Commercial customers in this sense are persons and with residence and delivery address in the Federal Republic of Germany or in the EU, insofar as the goods ordered by them can be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. The customer is solely responsible for ensuring that he possesses the necessary qualifications for the application of the respective products and that he fulfils all legal requirements for their application and sale. There is no sale of goods to consumers in the sense of § 13 BGB.
§ 2a Right of revocation - Seminars/distance studies/distance learning
End consumers/private persons - Consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB who can participate in our training courses and seminars, the statutory right of revocation of 14 days applies. Should you make use of this right of revocation, please send the written revocation to: Contour Lines GmbH, Wiesenstr. 38 in 64331 WeiterstadtThe
revocation period is fourteen days from day (1). To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (2) company / surname, first name / street / house number / zip code city / telephone number and e-mail by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
§ 3 Conclusion
of contract No binding offer on our part is associated with the presentation of our goods and the granting of the opportunity to place an order. Only your order represents an offer to us for the conclusion of a sales contract. If you place an order with us, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided, confirming receipt of your order and listing its details (order confirmation). This order confirmation does not represent an acceptance of your offer, but is only intended to inform you that we have received your order. A sales contract with us is only concluded when we dispatch the ordered product to you and confirm the dispatch to you with a second e-mail (dispatch confirmation).
§ 4 Prices and shipping costs
The prices indicated do not include value added tax, ex. value added tax/packaging/dispatch and ex warehouse Darmstadt. The amount shown at the time of the binding order shall apply. Shipping costs will be added. For orders (within the Federal Republic of Germany) a shipping fee of EUR 9,- will be charged. For cash on delivery (within the Federal Republic of Germany) an additional cash on delivery fee of EUR 5,- will be charged. From an order value of EURO 99.00 the shipping costs within Germany / for EU countries from 200.00 / Switzerland from 500.00 are not applicable. For shipping abroad (worldwide) we charge the actual shipping costs. Deliveries abroad will only be made after advance payment.
§ 5 Payment
The payment takes place with supply within the Federal Republic of Germany by cash on delivery, Vorkasse or by Sofort-Überweisung. Contour Lines expressly points out that Deutsche Post only accepts cash for the payment of cash on delivery shipments.
§If you are in
default of payment, Contour Lines is entitled to charge interest on arrears at a rate of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate p.a. announced by the European Central Bank for the time of the order. If Contour Lines has demonstrably incurred a higher damage caused by delay, Contour Lines is entitled to assert this.
§The customer is only entitled to offset if his counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed by Contour Lines.
§ 7 Right of
retention The customer is only entitled to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
Delivery shall be made to the delivery address specified by the customer.
(2) If force majeure makes delivery or any other service permanently impossible, Contour Lines' obligation to perform is excluded. Already paid amounts will be refunded by Contour Lines immediately.
(3) Contour Lines can also refuse to perform if this requires an effort that is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in fulfilling the purchase contract, taking into account the content of the purchase contract and the bids of good faith. Already paid amounts will be refunded by Contour Lines immediately.
§Please use the original packaging when returning the goods and accessories if possible, even if it has been damaged by an opening for functional testing
. You are not obliged to do so, but by returning the goods in their original packaging you can prevent us from having to demand compensation from you for the loss of the original packaging. Shipping costs for the return you bear. Returns not prepaid will not be accepted.
§ 10 Retention of
title The delivered goods remain the property of Contour Lines until all claims against the customer arising from the purchase contract have been settled in full. As long as this retention of title exists, the customer may neither resell the goods nor dispose of the goods; in particular, the customer may not contractually grant third parties any use of the goods.
(1) A product that is already defective upon delivery (warranty case) will be replaced by Contour Lines at the customer's option and cost to Contour Lines by a product that is free of defects or the defect will be remedied (subsequent performance). The customer is advised that there is no warranty claim if the product had the agreed quality at the time of transfer of risk. In particular, a warranty case does not exist in the following cases
:a) in the case of damage caused by misuse or improper use by the customer,
b) in the case of damage caused by the products being exposed to harmful external influences (in particular extreme temperatures, humidity).
(2) If the type of supplementary performance desired by the customer (replacement delivery or remedy of defect) requires an expense which, in view of the product price, is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in performance, taking into account the contents of the contract and the requirements of good faith, in particular the value of the object of purchase in a defect-free condition, the significance of the defect and the question as to whether the other type of supplementary performance (replacement delivery or remedy of defect) is to be considered, the customer shall be entitled to claim damages.t
he customer's claim shall be limited to the other type of supplementary performance in each case. The right of Contour Lines to refuse this other type of subsequent performance under the aforementioned condition remains unaffected. If the customer demands supplementary performance, Contour Lines will first endeavour to remedy the defect. The customer's right to choose to demand delivery of a defect-free item instead of subsequent improvement is limited in accordance with § 439 para. 3 BGB (German Civil Code) to the extent that delivery of a defect-free item is only possible with disproportionate costs or is unreasonable due to long delivery periods. In particular, the value of the item in a defect-free condition, the significance of the defect and the question as to whether the other type of subsequent performance could be used without considerable disadvantages for the customer must be taken into account. These requirements are met if the purchased item has been manufactured according to a customer specification or if it is otherwise a one-off production.
(3) If the customer sends in the goods in order to receive a replacement product, the return of the defective product shall be governed by the following provisions: If the customer was able to use the goods in a defect-free condition between delivery and return, the customer shall reimburse the value of the uses he made. The customer shall pay compensation for any loss or further deterioration of the goods not caused by the defect and for any impossibility of surrendering the goods in the period between delivery of the goods and return of the goods not caused by the defect. The customer does not have to pay any compensation for the deterioration of the goods caused by the intended use of the goods. The obligation to pay compensation shall also not apply to the return of a defective product under warranty,
a) if the defect entitling
Contour Lines to rescind the contract only became apparent during processing or remodelling,
b) if Contour Lines is responsible for the deterioration or loss, or if the damage would also have occurred at Contour Lines,
c) if the deterioration or loss occurred at the customer's premises, even though the customer has taken the care he normally takes in his own affairs.
(4) Contour Lines shall only be in default with a delivery obligation if the buyer has issued a reminder with a threat of rejection after the expiry of a further deadline. The grace period set by the buyer must be at least 2 weeks. Contour Lines may request a further extension of the deadline if the delay in delivery is due to circumstances for which it is not responsible.
(5) The customer's liability for damages in the event of a breach of the return obligation for which the customer is responsible shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
(6) The statutory warranty of Contour Lines ends two years after delivery of the goods. The period begins with the receipt of the goods.
§ 12 Liability
(1) In case of slight negligence, Contour Lines is only liable for the violation of essential contractual obligations and limited to the foreseeable damage. This restriction does not apply to injury to life, limb and health. Contour Lines shall not be liable for other damages caused by slight negligence due to a defect in the object of purchase.
(2) Irrespective of any fault on the part of Contour Lines, liability on the part of Contour Lines shall remain unaffected in the event of fraudulent concealment of the defect or the assumption of a guarantee. The manufacturer's warranty is a guarantee of the manufacturer and does not constitute a guarantee by Contour Lines.
(3) The personal liability of the legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees of Contour Lines for damages caused by slight negligence is excluded
§ 13 Seminars
(1) Participation fees for seminars must have been transferred at the latest three bank working days before the beginning of the seminar. The service is only rendered with the credit entry on the seller's account. Alternatively, the participation fees can be paid in cash at the beginning of the seminar.
(2) The absence of a registered participant from the seminar does not release the participant from the obligation to pay the seminar fee. An alternative date can be booked up to two weeks before the seminar date.
(3) Personal reasons for prevention, such as illness (on presentation of a medical certificate), allow the registered participant to rebook the date for another seminar participation within a period of 6 months until the beginning of the event. 50% of the seminar fees have to be paid immediately in case of illness (with medical certificate). (4) If the date is changed, a 2nd down payment of 10% of the seminar amount is due.
(5) If a model booked with Contour Lines for the practical part of the seminar is cancelled, the amount of EUR 290 will be refunded to the seminar participant.
§ (1) The seminar participant is entitled to withdraw from the contract in writing at any time prior to the beginning of the seminar
. The date on which Contour Lines receives the notice of withdrawal shall be decisive here.
(1a) In the event of cancellation by the seminar participant from the 14th calendar day before the start of the seminar (cancellation deadline), 80% of the seminar fees shall be due as a cancellation fee. Before that the seminar can be cancelled free of charge. The deposit paid for the reservation is excluded and will not be refunded in the event of cancellation.
(2) In the event of cancellations on the seminar day or non-appearance, 100% of the seminar fees are due. A rebooking from a date to a later date can be made once free of charge up to the beginning of the cancellation period of 14 days.
(2a) The appointment of a replacement participant is possible once until the beginning of the seminar.
§ 14 Conditions of Participation - Seminars (1)
The participant shall be in breach of contract if, despite a warning, he permanently disrupts the event, or if he behaves in a considerable manner contrary to good morals so that a smooth running of the event can be guaranteed. In this case, the organizer reserves the right to exclude the participant from the event. The organizer reserves the right to charge the participation fee. The participant is at liberty to provide evidence of a lower effort.
(2) The seminar leader/lecturer is authorized to give instructions to the participant for the duration and within the scope of the event. (3) Each participant signs a separate exemption from liability with regard to personal injury and damage to property due to participation in the seminar. The participant undertakes not to be under the influence of alcohol or other narcotics which may impair the ability to react and the body's well-being. In the event of violations against this, the organizer is entitled to exclude the participant from the event.
(4) Before the event the seminar leader/lecturer of the organizer must be informed about health problems and possible illnesses, so that the corresponding participant can be protected against damage in the best possible way. In the event of recognisable health problems, the organiser is entitled to exclude the participant concerned from the event. The organizer reserves the right to invoice the participation fee proportionately. The participant is at liberty to provide evidence of a lower effort.
(5) Each participant is only insured against an accident within the scope of his own accident insurance.
§ 15 Liability - Seminars
(1) The organizer is liable in cases of intent or gross negligence in accordance with the statutory provisions. Liability for guarantees is independent of fault. In the event of slight negligence, the organiser shall be liable exclusively in accordance with the provisions of the Product Liability Act, for injury to life, limb or health or for breach of fundamental contractual obligations. The claim for damages for the slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations is, however, limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract, unless liability is assumed for injury to life, limb or health. The organizer is liable to the same extent for the fault of vicarious agents and representatives.
(2) The regulation of the preceding paragraph extends to compensation in addition to performance, compensation in lieu of performance and the claim for compensation due to futile expenditure, for whatever legal reason, including liability for defects, delay or impossibility.
§ 16 Obligation to
maintain secrecy During the duration of an event and also after its termination, the organizer undertakes to maintain secrecy about all trade and business secrets of the participant / client.
§ 17 (Individual) treatments/failure
fee Contour Lines shall charge 50% of the agreed fee in the event of unexcused failure to appear at an agreed treatment appointment or cancellation of an appointment within less than 24 hours prior to the agreed treatment appointment.
§ 18 Applicable Law
The contract concluded between you and Contour Lines is subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded, German law applies. With an order the general trading conditions of the Onlineshops are recognized. If the customer has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany or another EU member state, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract shall be our place of business.
§ 19 Alternative dispute resolution The
EU Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution on the Internet under the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr This platform serves as a contact point for out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from online purchases or service contracts. The seller is neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer mediation body.
0 The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of or in connection with the contractual relationship is Darmstadt.
§ 21 Severability clause, written form
(1) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid or void in whole or in part, the validity of the remainder of the contract shall not be affected thereby. The parties undertake to replace the invalid or void provision by a valid provision which comes as close as possible to the intended economic purpose. The same applies in the case of a gap.
(2) Amendments or supplements to this contract must be made in writing.
§ Heilpraktiker Distance Learning Course (AGBs)
distance learning contract begins with payment of the registration fee and receipt of the registration confirmation. The exact date is indicated in the confirmation of enrolment as the beginning of the course and is decisive for any changes to the contract.
§ 2. right of revocation You
have a legal right of revocation of 14 days. If you make use of your right of revocation, we need the written revocation: Contour Lines, Wiesenstr. 38, 64331 Weiterstadt.
§ 3. study scripts
Together with the registration confirmation you will receive the learning documents/study scripts in PDF form by e-mail. The number of study scripts corresponds to the study period: 6
months (4 study scripts per month) 9 months
(2-3 study scripts per month)12 months (2 study scripts per month)
24 months (1 study script per
month)The study material
may not be passed on to uninvolved third parties either in the original or in copied or digitised form. This also applies to corrected and commented task solutions. Learning scripts that prepare for external exams are continuously adapted to the framework conditions. The content and scope of the study material may therefore change.
§ 4 Individual support - personal assistanc
e The study scripts are accompanied by free exercises/exam exercises. A head of studies supervises and helps with questions about the study scripts and exam preparation via whatsapp and email. The childcare hours are daily from Monday to Friday. Except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. (No telephone support)
§ 5 Practical Seminars - Exam Preparation
Seminars to prepare for the oral medical officer examination are offered quarterly. You can find out the dates from your responsible head of studies. The fees for this seminar are not included in the tuition fees. Participation in a tutoring distance learning and exam preparation practical seminar is voluntary and can be booked at any time. Questions about dates and fees can be answered by our study management.
§ 6. examination fees
The fees for the Heilpraktikerprüfung (Heilpraktikerprüfung) (at the Amtsarzt/Gesundheitsamt) are regulated differently by the municipalities and have to be paid by the examinee himself.
§ 7. confirmation of participation
A written proof / school confirmation of the Heilpraktiker training (large Heilpraktiker - without appointment) is issued by the Studienbetreeung on request.
§ 8. tuition fee
s According to the Distance Learning Protection Act, tuition fees will not increase during the term of the contract.
§ 9 SEPA Direct Debit Mandat
e With the SEPA Direct Debit Mandate, you agree to have the monthly participant fees collected by Contour Lines.
§ 10. cancellation of the study
contract Distance learning can
be cancelled after conclusion of the contract without giving reasons if the duration of the study period is 6
months and after 3 months to the end of the month/after monthly/cancelled.
9 months term after 5 months to the end of the month /after month/cancelled.
12 months term after 6 months to the end of the month /after month/cancelled.
24 months term after 12 months to the end of the month /after month/cancelled.
Notice of termination must be given in writing. Contour Lines recommends sending notice of termination by registered mail.
§ If you need more time for learning with your study scripts than the duration of your studies provides, you can extend your studies
. Once you have received all 24 learning scripts for exam preparation, you do not have to pay any further tuition fees, but only the personal tuition/assistance fee of EUR 19 per month, usually until the exam at the Health Office.
+ 19.- EUR
198.- EUR incl. VAT.
with pers. Assistance
+ 19.- EUR
158.- EUR incl. VAT.
with pers. Assistance
+ 19.- EUR
118.- EUR incl. VAT.
with pers. Assistance
+ 19.- EUR
68.- EUR incl. VAT.
with pers. Assistance
3 months minimum contract term
5 months minimum contract term
6 months minimum contract term
12 months minimum contract term
4 learning scripts monthly
2-3 learning scripts monthly
2 learning scripts monthly
1 learning script monthly
- You can change your study period from 6 to 9.12 or 24 months at any time.
- You can register for the official medical examination at your local health authority yourself or have it done by your study supervision / support (service fee EUR 195.-).
- The fees or examination fees levied by local authorities/health authorities are to be borne by the candidate himself.
- Personal assistance/support for questions and additional learning controls/ exam preparation with head of studies.
After the study period you can continue to use the personal assistance for EUR 19 per month.
§ 13. contractual security
The rules set out in this application shall apply. The information in the study scripts is therefore an integral part of this contract. Nevertheless, no guarantee is given for the completeness and correctness of the contents. We do not participate in any dispute resolution proceedings within the meaning of the Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG).
§ 14 Admission to the Official Physician Examination
The admission to the Heilpraktiker Examination (Official Physician Examination) is laid down by law. Contour Lines accepts no responsibility and no liability if a participant is not admitted to the examination. (e.g. minimum age: 25 years) All admission requirements can be obtained from your Head of Studies.
5 The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of or in connection with the contractual relationship shall be Darmstadt.
§ 16 Severability clause, written form (1
) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid or void in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract. The parties undertake to replace the invalid or void provision by a valid provision which comes as close as possible to the intended economic purpose. The same applies in the case of a gap.
(2) Amendments or supplements to this contract must be made in writing.
Contour Lines GmbH, 01.01.2019